Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most useful custom report you've created?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most useful custom report you've created?

Have you created a custom report that's useful and awesome? Mind sharing a screenshot of its settings? Untangle has great built-in reports but maybe you improved upon them. Let's see what you came up with. I'll go first. (Not that impressive but whatever!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-08-02 18_44_26-.png
Views:	2
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	387336

So no one has ever created a custom report before? Are they too secretive to share?

Comment

Originally posted by MP715 View Post
      So no one has ever created a custom report before? Are they too secretive to share?
      I haen't but soon ill do a few videos on this. Just on vacation ATM.

Comment

I've seen a handful over the years, but not many. They're usually for some very specific purpose; the most common custom report I see is Web Filter's All Web Events for a specific host or username. That one's common in schools.
        Græme Ravenscroft • Technical Marketing Engineer
        ('gram', like the unit of measurement)
        he/him
        Please don't reboot your NGFW.
        How can we make Arista ETM products better?

Comment

Once upon a time I had a custom dashboard widget to show top session count devices by minute -- similar to top applications and top hostnames, but for sessions instead of throughput. It was placed where I could correlated it with CPU load to try to help troubleshoot some issues (which device(s) are driving this load?), but I lost it at a server rebuild and haven't put in the time to recreate it.
          Last edited by jcoehoorn; 08-11-2022, 09:49 AM.
          Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.5.2 to protect a 1Gbps fiber link for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

Comment

I got this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	37
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	395312

Comment

Working...
            X