X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omgoozles View Post
    So i see this:
    2018-11-02 10:49:27 1gIbsF-0000TW-1C H=mail.domain.com [IP Blanked for security] TLS error on connection (send): The specified session has been invalidated for some reason.
    2018-11-02 10:49:27 1gIbsF-0000TW-1C == [email protected] R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost defer (-45) H=mail.domain.com [IP Blanked for security]: SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=2090: 421 4.4.2 Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit
    2018-11-02 10:49:27 1gIbsF-0000TW-1C H=mail.domain.com [IP Blanked for security] TLS error on connection (recv): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.

Couple things re: this log. The [email protected] doesn't exist. Is there a way to figure out where that connection is coming from so I can block it. It also looks like it's a TLS issue on my Exchange box?
    This likely means that the server is severing the connection because it doesn't like the email. Probably some antispam thing. You'll need to investigate on the server.

You can use the cloud relay, however be aware that it is a best effort service. It often does not work because it gets blacklisted.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎